Business Development Sales Position
BeadedStream LLC – based in Anchorage, Alaska – designs, manufactures and sells world class temperature cables, loggers and data acquisition systems for industrial applications in ….
- Oil, Gas and Precious Ores Exploration and Mining
- Engineering and Construction
- Environmental Monitoring and Remediation
- Transportation Infrastructure
The purpose of this position is to expand adoption of BeadedStream’s new proprietary and patented ground temperature instrument technology. The responsibilities of this position are to
- Research, identify, qualify, and contact prospective clients in Alaska, and assist with the development of clients in Canada and the contiguous U.S.
- Educate, demonstrate and perform economic benefit justification for potential customers.
- Organize own sales effort, product weekly call plan and follow up reports.
- Obtain orders and meet sales quota.
- Operate within expense budget.
- Provide concentrated effort into and support of key accounts.
- Train customers in proper operation, safety, and maintenance of systems.
- Supervise customer installation and startup.
- Prepare market, industry and competitive reports
- Identify new application opportunities and requirements
- Assist other employees to understand and fulfill customer requirements
- Participate in company training and Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) programs.
This position is based in Anchorage Alaska. Customer contact will require outside overnight travel up to twenty percent of the time.