Polyurethane cable jacket stays flexible below -40 C/F ensuring handling in arctic conditions will not damage cable.
1-wire technology permits over 100 sensors per single cable while remaining lightweight for field technicians.
Integrated aramid fiber increases torsional strength far beyond copper wiring and urethane jacket for extended product life and reduced long-term cost.
All-digital temperature conversion occurs at the sensor for better accuracy on your mission critical projects.
Common 1-wire signal conversion adapts easily to other communication protocols (RS232, TTL, RS485, etc) for easy integration with logger installations.
Unique water-clear encasement molding allows ultra-fine sensor spacing for precision temperature gradients.
● Customizable up to 1.7-m (6 ft)
● Rigidsection: 7⁄8” / Cable: 7.0±0.1mm
-55°C to 125°C (-67°F to 257°F)
● Wet / Dry / Frozen
● Encased in acrylic round tube
● 3-pin XLR series connector
|Maximum # of Sensors||
● 41 (Full 1-meter length with 2.5 cm spacing)
● ±0.1°C from -10°C to +30°C (14°F to 86°F)
● ±0.01°C (12-bit ADC)
● Customizable, user specified
|Additional Sensor Features||
● Converts temperature in 750ms (max)
● Encapsulated ruler decal with markings every 1-mm (or 1/16”)