Ultra low-power 8-bit microcontroller allows up to two years of battery life or solar panel option enables virtual endless operation.
4 MB non-volatile flash memory has capacity to store data from 100 TAC sensors once per hour for 12 months minimum.
Pre-installed Iridium embedded two-way satellite data transceiver with integrated Iridium antenna can transmit data from any location worldwide.
1-watt solar panel with temperature compensated charge control circuit to protect and prolong battery life.
Tongue and groove continuous polyurethane gasket seal between base and LEXAN® polyurethane clear cover is dust and water tight.
|Hardware / Firmware||
● Ultra low-power, high performance industrial microcontroller
● Capacity for over 1 million temperature readings
|Real Time Clock||
● ± 5 minutes per year (temperature compensated)
● Bluetooth 4.2 wireless interface
● Up to 4 Digital Temperature Cable (DTC) ports
|Ultra Low Power||
● Rechargeable 6V 5.5Ah sealed lead-acid battery
● 3 W integrated single-crystal silicon solar cell; not affected by partial shading
● Embedded 40-channel dedicated GPS processing module
● Embedded two-way satellite transceiver and Iridium antenna
●-40°C to +85°C(-40°F to +185°F)
|Weight & Dimensions||
● 2.3 kg / 5.1 lbs (without mount)
● Multi-function pivoting arm mount comes standard
● Built-in magnetic switch is immune to dust, dirt, mud, and water ● Triggers through the case for spot readings and Bluetooth wake