Ultra low-power 8-bit microcontroller allows up to two years of battery life or solar panel option enables virtual endless operation.
4 MB non-volatile flash memory has capacity to store data from 100 TAC sensors once per hour for 12 months minimum.
Pre-installed Iridium embedded two-way satellite data transceiver with integrated Iridium antenna can transmit data from any location worldwide.
1-watt solar panel with temperature compensated charge control circuit to protect and prolong battery life.
Tongue and groove continuous polyurethane gasket seal between base and LEXAN® polyurethane clear cover is dust and water tight.
|Main Processor / Firmware||
· Ultra low-power 8-bit microcontroller
· 4 MB non-volatile flash memory
|Real Time Clock||
· Temperature compensated
· USB Specification 2.0 compliant
· 3-Pin XLR Series heavy duty gold- plated contacts
· Iridium embedded two-way satellite data transceiver
|System Power Requirements||
· 6 to 10 Vdc (max) input
· Rechargeable, 6 V, 5.5 AHr sealed lead acid
· 2 months typical w/o solar recharge
|Optional Solar Recharging System||
· 1-watt nominal (1.75 W max) solar panel with temperature compensated charge control circuit to protect and prolong battery life
· 2.4 GHz Bluetooth 4.0 low energy module built-in
· Embedded 40-channel dedicated GPS processing module
|Contactless User Switch||
· Built-in magnetic switch is immune to dust, dirt, mud and water; can be triggered through the case
|Operating Temperature Range||
· -40° to +85°C (-40° to +185°F)
· 2.3 kg (5.1 lbs)
· 18.0 x 18.0 x 7.9 cm (7.1 x 7.1 x 3.1 in.)
· Nema Type 4X IP 66, dust tight, survives water jet
· Non-metallic (FRP) strut; compatible with most Unistrut fittings
|Optional Digital Snow Stake Add-On||
· Designed for snow level measurement this small, lightweight, rugged, ultrasonic, outdoor sensor tightly integrates with the D405 Data Logger