Polyurethane cable jacket stays flexible below -40 C/F ensuring handling in arctic conditions will not damage cable.
1-wire technology permits over 100 sensors per single cable while remaining lightweight for field technicians.
Integrated aramid fiber increases torsional strength far beyond copper wiring and urethane jacket for extended product life and reduced long-term cost.
All-digital temperature conversion occurs at the sensor for better accuracy on your mission critical projects.
Common 1-wire signal conversion adapts easily to other communication protocols (RS232, TTL, RS485, etc) for easy integration with logger installations.
Small 14mm diameter sensor molds are robust and flexible, molded in low profile, corrosion resistant polyurethane for easy handling and extended product life.
● Environmental and infrastructure temperature monitoring
● Up to 450m / 1500ft (call if your application is longer)
● Sensor = 11 mm (0.5-inch)
● -55°C to +125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
● ±0.1°C from -10°C to 30°C (14°F to 86°F)
● ±0.063°C (12-bit ADC)
● Wet / dry / frozen
● High-vis yellow (standard), white (optional), or gray (armored)
● beadedstream S724EX polyurethane for low temperature flex
● Polyurethane molding for protection from harsh environments
● Aramid fibers embedded in every cable allows for 250 lb tensile strength
● 3-pin XLR series
|Number of Sensors||
● Up to 125sensors per cable (call if your application is longer)
● Fully customizable
|Additional Sensor Features||
● Converts temperatures in 750 ms (max)