Polyurethane cable jacket stays flexible below -40 C/F ensuring handling in arctic conditions will not damage cable.
1-wire technology permits over 100 sensors per single cable while remaining lightweight for field technicians.
Integrated aramid fiber increases torsional strength far beyond copper wiring and urethane jacket for extended product life and reduced long-term cost.
All-digital temperature conversion occurs at the sensor for better accuracy on your mission critical projects.
Common 1-wire signal conversion adapts easily to other communication protocols (RS232, TTL, RS485, etc) for easy integration with logger installations.
Small 14mm diameter sensor molds are robust and flexible, molded in low profile, corrosion resistant polyurethane for easy handling and extended product life.
· Multi-use industrial temperature monitoring.
· Customizable; user specificed
· Cable is 7.0 +/- 0.1 mm
|Maximum Operating Temperature Range||
· -55° C to 125° C (-67° F to 257° F)
· Wet / Dry / Frozen
· High-visibility yellow; Gray (heavy duty cable); White (shrink wrap coating)
· BeadedStream S724EX polyurethane jacket formulated for low temperature durability and flex with reduced diameter and weight.
|Central Strength Member||
· Built-in Aramid filbers increases strength in tension and minimize cable stretch
· Stranded tinned copper; 24 AWG; Number: 3
|Maximum # of Sensors||
· +/- 0.1° C from -10° to 30° C (14° to 86° F)
· Customizable; user specified
|Additional Sensor Features||
· Requires only one signal line for bidirectional communication