Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (Alaska)
When you need a digital temperature cable that is extra reliable beadedstream’s Armored cable is your best option. It is constructed with a thicker Polyurethane coating and an embedded metal spiral weave that greatly increases resistance to animal bites and improves resilience to other cut and crush forces. This DTC comes standard with our all digital, low drift precision sensors. Sensor and cable spacing and length are completely customizable to your projects specific needs.
Polyurethane cable jacket stays flexible below -40 C/F ensuring handling in arctic conditions will not damage cable
1-wire technology permits over 100 sensors per single cable while remaining lightweight for field technicians.
Integrated aramid fiber increases torsional strength far beyond copper wiring and urethane jacket for extended product life and reduced long-term cost
All-digital temperature conversion occurs at the sensor for better accuracy on your mission critical projects.
Common 1-wire signal conversion adapts easily to other communication protocols (RS232, TTL, RS485, etc) for easy integration with logger installations.
Small 14mm diameter sensor molds are robust and flexible, molded in low profile, corrosion resistant polyurethane for easy handling and extended product life.
● Low-temperature flexibility polyurethane jacket
● Double extruded brass armored feature for UV stabilized
● Cut and abrasion resistant
● Gray finish
● 0.015” spiral-wound brass embedded in jacket
● Four 20 AWG insulated copper conductors (Yellow, Red, Green, Black )
● 1000 lb straight-laid aramid fibers core member
● Aluminum shielding
● Outer diameter = 0.272 in +/- 0.005 (6.91 mm)
● 250 lb (113.4 kg)
● 43.98 lbs per 1000 ft (64.446 kg/km)
Armored Cable Spec Sheet [1 MB]
3_4 PEX Specsheet [487 KB]
M-F 9-5PM AKST
Shop our low-power digital thermistor cables online.