Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (Alaska)
Log your data without logging the miles. The beadedstream D605 Thermistor Data Logger is built for remote deployments and reliable performance in extreme conditions. It can connect up to 4 digital temperature cables for a total of 500 sensors. This temperature data logger has an enhanced solar power battery so you can collect long-term data. In addition, the datalogger is designed with Iridium satellite link and Bluetooth for your connectivity of choice.
The D605 data logger architecture allows for full flexibility to expand sensor interfaces and additional peripherals such as extra memory and data transmitting options (future developments).
4 plug and play Digital Temperature Cable (DTC) ports connect up to 500 sensors
Capacity for over 10 million samples
Pre-installed Iridium embedded two-way satellite data transceiver with integrated Iridium antenna can transmit data from any location worldwide.
3.5 watt solar panel with temperature compensated charge control circuit to protect and prolong battery life.
Don’t worry about moisture ingress - we’ve removed the screws and fully sealed the logger unit to provide additional protection from the weather.
● Bluetooth 5.0 wireless interface
● Compatible with Capture, beadedstream’s iOS app
● Embedded two-way satellite transceiver and Iridium antenna
● 100% pole-to-pole worldwide coverage. integrated 1575.42 MHz GPS antenna
● 4 plug and play Digital Temperature Cable (DTC) ports connect up to 500 sensors
● One additional custom-ordered port for the Sonic Range Sensor
Battery / Power
● No plug-in required.
● Rechargeable 6V 5.5Ah sealed lead-acid battery
● 6+ months without solar recharge (transmitting daily), survives northern winters
● 3 W integrated single-crystal silicon solar cell; works even in partial shading
● Full battery recharge with 5 days of sunlight
● Capacity for over 10 million samples
● 20+ years on-board data integrity
● 32 MB non-volatile flash data storage expandable to 1 GB
Software / Hardware
● Over the Air (OTA) software updates
● Built in self-diagnostics and logger health monitoring
● Open architecture for integrating most sensors and IoT technologies
● Built-in magnetic switch is immune to dust, dirt, mud and water.
● Used for advanced settings only for the D605
● -40° C to +60° C (-40° F to +140° F)
● Fully NEMA Type 4X/IP68
● Easy to mount with built-in features for pivot arm, hose clamps, and/or Unistrut
Weight and Dimension
● 2.3 kg (5.1 lbs) (without mount)
● 15.5 cm x 15.5 cm x 9.0 cm (6.1” x 6.1”x 3.5”)
D605 Thermistor Data Logger Specification Sheet [125 KB]
Capture App Quick Start Guide [275 KB]
M-F 9-5PM AKST
Shop our low-power digital thermistor cables online.