Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (Alaska)
Add beadedstream Digital Temperature Cables (DTCs) to your data loggers and/or SCADA systems with the Recite.
The Recite turns a beadedstream DTC into a Modbus, SDI 12 or JSON node. Built for easy panel box integration, we often see these devices used along with Campbell Scientific loggers.
Hardware / Firmware
● Low-power, high performance, industrial microcontroller
● Multi-thread custom embedded OS
● Firmware updates and support provided
● SDI-12 rev 1.4
● JSON, Modbus ASCII, Modbus RTU over RS-485
● Service monitor over RS-485
● Pre-configurable for your application
● Spring-cage terminal blocks simplify wiring and save time
● 1x Digital Temperature Cable (DTC) connection
● Status LED (red)
● Activity LED (green)
● DIN mountable
● 6 to 40 VDC (max) input [power supply not included]
● Idle Current: 4 mA typical
● Active Current: 70 mA typical (200 mA max)
● 500 mA resettable fuse protection
● -40° C to +85° C (-40° F to +185°
● NEMA Type 3/IP54
Weight and Dimensions
● 0.09 kg (0.2 lb).
● 10 cm x 11.4 cm x 2.3 cm ( 4” x 4.5”x 0.9”)
Electrostatic Discharge Rating
● Standard model has protection against a peak current of 3A for 8 microseconds
● Optional High electrostatic field protection model for up to 20kA for 8 milliseconds (dry and windy applications including ice shelves)
Recite Specsheet [195 KB]
M-F 9-5PM AKST
Shop our low-power digital thermistor cables online.