Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM (Alaska)
Use the rigid probe for collecting temperature data with sensor spacing as low as 2.5cm. Great for a variety of applications from road weather management to pond temperature monitoring. Customizable up to 1 meter.
Polyurethane cable jacket stays flexible below -40 C/F ensuring handling in arctic conditions will not damage cable.
1-wire technology permits over 100 sensors per single cable while remaining lightweight for field technicians.
Integrated aramid fiber increases torsional strength far beyond copper wiring and urethane jacket for extended product life and reduced long-term cost.
All-digital temperature conversion occurs at the sensor for better accuracy on your mission critical projects.
Common 1-wire signal conversion adapts easily to other communication protocols (RS232, TTL, RS485, etc) for easy integration with logger installations.
Unique water-clear encasement molding allows ultra-fine sensor spacing for precision temperature gradients.
Number of Sensors
● 60 maximum (at 2.5 cm spacing)
● Rigid section - 22.23 mm (7⁄8”)
● Cable - 7.0 ± 0.1 mm ( 0.28 ± 0.004”)
● -55° C to 125° C (-67° F to 257° F)
● Wet / Dry / Frozen
● Encased in acrylic round tube
● Rated at IP68
● 3-pin XLR series connector
● Bare leads
Data Logging Options
● Satellite-Enabled beadedstream Data loggers
Interfaces to third party data loggers (Modbus, SDI-12, or Ethernet)
● Customizable up to 1.8 m (6 ft)
● ±0.063°C (12-bit ADC)
● User specified, 2.5 cm (1inch) minimum
● Encapsulated ruler decal with markings every 1-mm (or 1/16”)
Rigid Probe Specsheet [809 KB]
3_4 PEX Specsheet [487 KB]
M-F 9-5PM AKST
Shop our low-power digital thermistor cables online.